Monday, July 23, 2012

Watch at your own risk... (recruiting

Annyonghaseyo, I have a... not really a problem lol I don't know what to call it. I enjoy watching KD's. nuhmoo nuhmoo joahae!! (really really like it)!! I decided to list out all the KD's (Korean Drama's) i've watched so far and my rating from 1 to 10, ... 10 being jjang (best) to my liking, if I gave it a 10, i've watched it more than once :)  *in no particular order*  Btw I didn't just wake up one day and say "hey let me see what's up with kd's" nope, i started watching because I had plans to actually live there for a while but they've been put on hold for now. This is how It started.

1% of anything  (never finished watching) 

Baby-faced beauty  Rate: 7.5

Beethoven virus  (never finished but i might) 

Big (series is pending on 2 episodes) but because nah sarang gong yoo :) i'd probably watch it again Rate:  9.5

Boys before Flowers   Rate: 10!!! (This was also the first I ever saw and was hooked instantly cuz it was that good)

City hunter  Rate: 9.5  (if i watch it again it would be because of lee min ho and the fight scenes)

Creating destiny  Rate: 8

Dream High  Rate: 8

Full House  Rate: 7.5 (maybe i missed something cuz everyone is crazy over Bi/ Rain)

Goong  Rate: 6.5

Goong S  (didn't finish)  

HeartStrings  Rate: 7

Hello my teacher Rate: 8.5

I am sam  (never finished) 

I do I do  Rate: 8

Lie to me  Rate: 8

Love rain  Rate:8

Mary stayed out all night  Rate:7.5

Mischievous kiss  Rate: 10

My girlfriend is a 9tailed fox  Rate: 9

My name is kim sam soon  Rate: 8.5

Oh! My lady  Rate: 8.5

Padam Padam  (still watching)  

Paradise ranch  Rate: 7

Personal preference  Rate: 10

Protect the boss Rate: 9

Rooftop prince  Rate: 8.5

Romance town  Rate: 8

Secret garden  Rate: 10

Shining inheritance  Rate: 8

Take care of the young lady  Rate: 8

The 1st shop of coffee prince  Rate: 10 

The greatest love  Rate: 9

The snow queen  Rate: 7

The world that they live in  Rate:7

Who are you  Rate: 7.5

You're beautiful  Rate:8

On second thought, I know other non korean asians that watch korean drama's ...also reading subtitles, they go to concerts and listen to the music...lol so I guess I don't have a problem afterall :P I like to call it being open minded.

I DARE you to watch either Boys before flowers or The1st shop of coffee prince...if those don't have an effect on you then give way lol. If you are a female I guarantee it will :)  BTW, they have different genre's but I stick to the comedy/romance most. They have other asian drama's like japanes, chinese, etc it's good if you want to learn about the culture or brush up on the language

There are plenty of drama sites but these are where I chill at : sites I watch on. www.mysoju.com, www.viki.com, www.dramafever.com  . These are for the KD heads ~Cheers~

No comments:

Post a Comment